Trillium Floral is a cut flower and potted plant wholesaler, with customers exclusively located in the North Eastern United States and surrounding areas. We are looking for both a part-time and full-time driver to keep up with the growing demands of the floral industry.
As a core member of Trillium’s Driving Team, you will be expected to work within a team driving setting, meeting run requirements for drop offs and deliveries safely, efficiently, and on time. To excel in this role, you need to be reliable, team oriented, and have effective communication skills.
Benefits and Pay Range:
- Salary: $55,000.00-$90,000.00 per year.
- Flex Benefit Plan includes Vision, Dental, Prescriptions, Orthodontics., etc.
- Vacation Entitlement.
- Company Paid RRSP Matching.
- Company events & social hours.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Loading trucks as per the designated load order.
- Responsible for confirming load sheets at every delivery / quality control.
- Driving to and from customers safely, utilizing GPS.
- Delivering product to the correct customer in a safe, respectable, and coordinated manner.
- Responsible for picking up cheques/ pails from customers.
- Complying with DOT/MTO regulations.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 3+ years of DZ Driving experience required.
- A valid/clean DZ Drivers license (also accepting A-Z Licenses).
- Availability for short, two-day trips to the U.S.
- Passport or FAST card for Cross Border Travel.
- Standing/walking for long periods of time.
- Driving/Sitting for long periods of time.
- Driving in all conditions including slippery, wet, snowy, evening, daytime., etc.
- Lifting up to 50+lbs.
- Sleeping in tight spaces/bunk.
Closing and Application Instructions:
Our team members are passionate about development, innovation, and teamwork. We are constantly striving to improve and better ourselves so that we can better support our customers. If you have a collaborative mindset and an experienced driver, you are probably a great fit for our team!
We will review all resumes upon submission and contact each applicant within 1-2 days based on our assessment of relevant skills / experience.
Wonder what it’s like driving for Trillium Floral?
Please email your resume to email@example.com with the job title in the subject line.
|Job Category||Logistics Department|